Lets face it – No one likes to clean the restroom. It is one of the most germ-filled places in any home or office. However, it is precisely for this reason, and others, that making sure it is clean should be a top priority for your company. At Exec Services our crews have no qualms about cleaning this notoriously difficult part of your business. It is a part of their job just as your restrooms are a part of your business. We would therefore like to cover some simple yet beneficial facts about why maintaining a clean restroom is so important to your business.
- Proper restroom cleaning eliminates odors: We all know that the smells emanating from restrooms can be unpleasant to say the least. This is particularly the case when a restroom is not cleaned on a regular basis. Regular cleaning eliminates unpleasant odors that can waft out into work areas.
- Restroom cleaning reduces disease: For obvious reasons, restrooms host a variety of germs that are far too many to all be listed here. Proper cleaning eliminates germs that can cause colds, flu and many other diseases. This decreases the chances that your employees will become sick and miss work.
- Clean restrooms make a good impression on visitors: Eventually your restroom will be visited by clients and guests. You do not want to make the wrong impression on these kinds of visitors. Clean restrooms also boost workplace morale.
- Clean restrooms protect your business from mold: Restrooms are ideal places for mold to grow. Mold can quickly grow under these ideal conditions and can affect worker health and safety. Mold can also cause structural damage to your business.
- Clean restrooms are safer: Not only are restrooms dangerous places due to the variety of germs they can host, they are also where many falls occur. Keeping the floors to your restroom clean and dry helps prevent slip and falls and reduces your liability.
In short, we know that employees can sometimes ignore restroom etiquette making this part of your business even more visually unappealing and unhealthy. This makes forming a workplace restroom etiquette plan essential. Ensure that workers flush after each use, that they wash their hands thoroughly and that they not throw used tissues on the floor. Our office cleaning in riverside, CA can do the rest by seeing that every part of your office is clean, sanitary and visually appealing. We also specialize in commercial carpet cleaning in Riverside, CA for the other areas of your office.