There is a lot of debris left in the wake of a construction project such as caulk, paint overspray, dust and silica particles, adhesives etc. At Exec Services, we make sure that your newly finished construction project – which may have solved a space issue at your business – does not pose new problems for workers, clients and visitors. One of our specialties involves the very tricky task of cleaning up after construction has been completed in some area of your office. This kind of work involves tasks that go beyond regular office cleaning chores. Here are just a few things involved in post-construction cleaning.
- Washing walls (includes dust, dirt, scuffs and smudges)
- Dusting ceilings and ceiling fans
- Cleaning trim, baseboards, window frames, and door-frames
- Dusting handrails, mantels, and various woodwork
- Wiping sides and tops of doors
- Removing any paint, mud, and debris from hinges
- Cleaning interior masonry
- Vacuuming carpet (with special HEPA vacuuming equipment)
- Scrubbing floors (including refinishing, stripping, waxing and sealing etc.)
- Wiping windows (glass, tracks, frames, etc.)
- Cleaning light fixtures and bulbs
- Cleaning electrical switches and outlets
- Removing floor vents so that we can vacuum ducts
- Cleaning inside closets, inside cabinets, and on top of shelves
- Removing drawers and cleaning underneath
- Dusting blinds/shutters
- Removing and disposing of all trash
Hidden Pollutants left by Post Construction Work
We’ve already listed some of the pollutants that construction work leaves behind. However, some pollutants that are left behind are not visible to the eye. These are tiny micro-particles that can lead to poor air quality and in some cases can damage the health of workers, clients and visitors. These kinds of micro-particles can hide in carpets in particular. This is why we use Hepa vacuum and wipe down equipment to capture and eliminate these particles from your workplace. According the EPA, years of exposure to these kinds of pollutants in the workplace can lead to respiratory diseases, heart disease and in some cases cancer.
The preceding dangers posed by post construction work are one of the reasons you should never rely on a company that does not specifically handle this kind work. Not all office cleaning companies in Riverside, CA handle post construction cleaning. We do office cleaning in Riverside, CA that includes clean room cleaning, day porter services, window cleaning, interior light maintenance and of course, post-construction cleaning.