You have enough food and drink on hand. You’ve decorated your office in keeping with the holiday spirit and your guests are ready for an office party that you hope will be a fun and festive sign off to the old year. But, if you are like most owners there is one thing that you probably haven’t thought about – keeping things tidy during and after the party. And this is important since small messes can develop into big problems down the road. Therefore, we’ve put together a list of the five must have cleaning supplies that you should have on standby for your holiday office party.
- Disinfecting wipes: These all-purpose tools are perfect for cleaning up small messes that commonly occur with large groups of people who are around food and drink items. Use these to clean up coffee stains, eggnog, etc., and disinfect the area at the same time.
- Stain removers: Many holiday beverages such as wine and punch not only leave a messes in different areas of your office, they can also permanently damage carpets, drapes, upholstered furniture, etc. Thus, you should keep stain remover on hand and make sure that employees and guests know to begin wiping/blotting up messes right away before the damage is irreversible.
- A supply of sponges: It’s always a good idea to have several spongers – both abrasive and soft surfaced – around at any large gathering where food is being served. Sponges are particularly useful in blotting up stains from carpets and upholstered surfaces.
- A bucket: Buckets are versatile, relatively inexpensive and can be quickly stored around the work place. Moreover, they can be used to transport cleaning supplies around to where they are needed during your celebration.
- A Mop, broom and dustpan: Having these on hand becomes particularly important if a large portion of your office is uncarpeted. Keep your office clean and free of pest by investing in a mop, broom and dustpan before you receive unwanted post-party guests – insects.
With crowds of people buzzing around your office during this the holidays, accidents are bound to happen. Thus, we recommend that the best way for your business to manage the occasional spill, stain, or any other mess is to call use our commercial carpet cleaning in Riverside, CA. We can go over your entire office from the break room to the restroom to the main entryway and any other part of your office that may have taken a beating from too much celebration. We also provide day porter services in Riverside, CA as one of our many specialties. Enjoy the holiday season.